Indy Hunjan (Kala Phool Director) works as a consultant for a number of organisations each year. This can include helping them with fundraising, business planning, research and artistic development or programming.
Previous projects have include:
- Writing a Volunteer Strategy for Capsule and their Supersonic festival in Birmingham
- Working with New Art Exchange in Nottingham on their Educational and Outreach policy
- Developing and Project Managing the national Elemental Exchange project with Fierce Earth in Birmingham
- Developing an international film consortium with worldwide partners
- Founding member of Art:Sync where business and art collide with huge ambition across the south east
- Supporting the national Mela sector through development, governance, fundraising, strategic development and national advocacy
With such a vast range of experience and knowledge Indy is always eager to get involved and help to make the vision a reality.
Indy has also been noted for her work through Arts Council England and the Cultural Leadership Programme’s ‘50 Women To Watch‘ (2010). Celebrating the UK’s top 50 Women from the creative and cultural industries. She was also invited, and accepted to join as an RSA Fellow.
Indy is genuinely interested in exciting people and ideas that could utilise her vast skills, knowledge and commitment.
To get connected for further information please contact Indy using the form below